Salon 2020 Information
Two Salon Documents
There are two documents you need in order to submit photos to the 2020 Salon. The first is the Salon Rules and Information document, and the second is the Salon Registration form. Read the Salon Rules and Information before linking to the Registration form.
The Salon Rules and Information document can
be read and downloaded at the following link.
Salon Rules and Information
After reading the Salon Rules and Information document, make certain
your photos are named according to the rules. Next, upload your photos to
the appropriate Salon gallery. Then, link to the
Salon Registration form
and complete the registration details. Be sure to submit the entry fee too!
Salon Rules: The Short Version
- The salon is open to East TN photographers.
- This year's salon will be Virtual (Zoom) due to the virus. Digital entries only. (No Prints!)
- The entry fee is $15 for CCOR members and $35 for non-members.
- Salon registration is online only.
- Image submission Aug 11 - Sep 27, 2020.
- Architecture and Structures
- Decay & Deterioration
- Local Flavor
The nitty gritty details are in the Salon Rules file.
Salon Entry Fee
- $15.00 for CCOR Members
- $35.00 for Non-Members
Questions about the Salon Rules should be directed to the Salon Chair, Synthia Clark.
We hope to virtually see you soon!Page Updated 04 15 2021